At Paragon Prep Preschool on Houston Street in Austin, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to Pre-K in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Austin since 1985. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- Paragon Prep accepts children, 6 weeks through 5 years (pre-kindergarten).
- We also accept students in kindergarten through 5th grade for our extended day and summer camp programs.
- Convenient hours of 7:30 am to 5:45 pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Two nutritious, child-friendly snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Family boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located near the intersection of W. Koenig Lane and N. Lamar Blvd.) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.